Enter your email address to subscribe to changelog updates.
We've enhanced the blog content editor for a clearer and more intuitive editing experience.
Added display of word count and estimated reading time, aiding both readers and authors in gauging content length.
You can now add new blog author names and avatars, as well as manage featured images for articles, bringing your content to life.
Support for content migration between different blog sites under the same user, enabling more flexible content management.
1. Utilized stronger AI capabilities to optimize the logic for finding blog cover image. Enhanced stability of quality.
1. When generating the Blog outline, Blog talking points, and Blog content, the embedding logic of primary and secondary keywords was optimized. Try to utilize keywords Naturally throughout the article as much as possible. In addition, avoid the stacking of keywords.
2. Added the ability to recommend secondary keywords when generating blog details. Up to 6 keywords are supported currently.
Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech、Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, ltalian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, the Former Yugosalv Republic of Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands(British), Virgin Islands(U.S.)
Evaluate article quality based on key factors such as Google E-E-A-T (experience, expertise, authority, trust).
You can select from the app center, or you can score the article directly after it's generated.
You can now generate articles in eight different languages (English, Deutsch, Spanisch, Francais, ltaliano, Portuguese, 简体中文,繁體中文)! You have the flexibility to choose your targe country. allowing us to optimize the content specifically for that market.
Elevate your content strategy with our latest update, allowing you to pinpoint a core focus with a Main Keyword while enriching context and visibility through Additional Keywords.
Upon completing any step of the article generation process, the system automatically logs and preserves thestate of that particular step. When users revisit the article generation feature, the system seamlessly navigateto the last saved step, allowing them to effortlessly pick up from where they left off.
1. Optimized the generation logic of the article to avoid generating redundant content in each paragraph during the final article production process. This significantly enhances the quality of the articles.
2. Optimized the logic for generating article outlines to avoid the inclusion of "introduction" and "conclusion" sections in order to enhance the flexibility of the article's structure. Rectified the issue of infrequent occurrence of subsections within sections.
3. Optimized the calculation of article length. Additionally, in the process of generating the outlines of article outline, the calculation logic has been optimized to enable the reasonable determination of the number of paragraphs and the word count for each paragraph based on the length of the article.
Search the top 20 popular articles on Google by keywords to generate precise blog topic suggestions.
- Added the option to change primary color schemes.
- Customization options for button and link colors.
- Introduced 7 new font choices.
- Flexibility to set font size proportions.
- Introduced "Rounded Buttons" for a smoother appearance.
- Added "Ghost Button Border" style for a sleeker look.